[IP] Best Pump Ever? You People Just Don't Get It!!

I don't understand why people start posts/topics of this nature!! It is
only meant to stir up trouble when it is worded this way! You want to
know what the best pump ever is? It is the one that make your quality of
life better!! It is the one that lets you live a more normal life!! It
is the one that allows you to have better health and avoid the dreaded
complications of diabetes!!! It is the one that gives your family peace
of mind that you are going to be healthy!!! It is the one that says
thank God I live in America where I have the ability to choose a pump
that fits me best!!! I hate topics like this and I don't like it when
people argue over which pump is best!!! The pump I have now is the best
ever!!! The next pump I get will then be the best ever!!! Get over it
people and just be thankful for what you have!!!!! God Bless Everyone!!!