[IP] Advant Edge Ready to Drink Shake

Has anyone else tried this product?  They say it has 2 grams digestible
carbohydrates.  However, I have to take 3 units to cover it, and I take one
unit per 10 grams.  So, are they lying, or is it something about me?  If
they are lying, I need to call someone and report this.  The first time I
tried this, I went from 100 to 280 in about 30 minutes.  Who would I call,
anyone know?
Alicia (type 1 20 years, pumping 7, using MM 508, no complications)