[IP] Anyone have Quick-sets to donate or sell?

 I am going to Hawaii on 11/20 to celebrate my 50th anniversary of my birth
there??!!!!???, and when I return, I'll have new, better insurance. I don't want
to order any more supplies at the high cost I'm paying now, so I am wondering,
does anyone have any Quick-sets, 23 in. or 46 in., that I can get/buy from you
before the 20th of November? I will need about six more sets to get me through
the 3rd of December.