Re: [IP] RE: THE BEST PUMP EVER

I've seen a couple of people saying the best pump ever would be a closed
loop system, but frankly I think we're a long way down the road from that.

I think before we'll ever have that, we'll need hundreds of people on
continuous blood glucose monitors, because I don't think anyone really knows
how a pancreas really works, or how insulin really works.  I am a computer
scientist, and even I don't want to rely on technology that much.