At 7:23 AM -0700 11/12/03, Laura Shapiro wrote:
>Granted some of us like to have 300 units available, but what "crud" do you
>have to go through to get a bolus on the IR 1000 series?
>Hitting a button stops the bolus, and programming one in is a piece of cake.

Yep, I've had my coffee now, stopping a bolus is possible before even
a tenth of a unit is delivered.  Until they come out with the
Prescient Pump, you can't make it any easier.

And let me add to that Laura that with the IR-1200, programming a
piece of cake is a piece of cake!  (Carb Calculator)       ;>)