>First of all, it will only hold a total of 200 units of insulin.
>About 2 days maybe more maybe less for me that is unacceptable to me. Why
>didn't animas pay attention to minimed's cut down in reservoir size.

i  thought this was a little low too, but, it seems that pump size, is
quite important to many..
AND, if you check out
you will find, that 67% of the pumpers, registered on this site, use
between 30 and 50 units per day,
with a full 30%, using 30, and a group average of 43. Assuming these are
accurate numbers, 200 is plenty, for what appears to be the majority.
( the cartridge appears to be the largest and the "longest" part of the
pump, followed by the battery)