Re: [IP] The good side of DM

I wouldn't give up my friends (and I would hope they would feel the same
about me).they have been my lifeline, some for more than just diabetes.
I would do anything for them.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
"I count carbs, not sheep!"
 Len said:
i dont think i need to defend, my outlook, on things.. BUT

(Gail's email) >>But, I am thankful that I have a friend that I would
not have ever had
if I were not diabetic.

(maverickmom's email) >> have made so many friends (life-long, not just
acquaintances), met
 >> countless wonderful people, and experienced many wonderful things
 >> counseling at diabetes camp) - because of the diabetes

id give them all up tomorrow, with out needing  .00004 seconds to think
about it.....

as was mentioned, it is good, to "look on the bright side of life"
but honestly... IMO, there is NO "good side of DM"... not even