[IP] ER/Possible JOB.

went to the interview and all was comfortable, I should know by Monday.
I am nervous, but for the first time in Years I had an interview. BGs
were actually lower than normal for this, so I felt good and did the

They know me and she did ask if the diabetes could be a problem and I
truthfully said 'in my opinion, based on 19 years experience with it,
No.' She seemed happy with that.

Jenny Sutherland

iChat/AIM Wyldceltic1

<email @ redacted>