[IP] looking to dump Minimed

Brian, I'm going thru my new pump authorization with Pacificare of Oregon
right now.  I'm going to a Paradigm 712 from a 508 after 4 years (pump off
warranty Dec '03).  So far, there have been no problems at all from
Pacificare, but Minimed has mostly been a pain-in-the-ass with things like
un-returned phonecalls for 3+ weeks.  My personal take on Medtronics/Minimed
is that they have a lot to do in the areas of customer satisfaction and also
human interface design for their pumps - obviously, nobody was paying