[IP] looking to dump minimed

  I've been on the pump for 3 years(MM508). Happy with MInimed until Medtronics
took over. Since then, the customer service has been
  going down the toilet. I, also, have gotten bills going back to 2001 with no
explanation.I would like to upgrade at the end of 4 years to Animas. My
insurance has been covering most of my costs.I'm
told that I am entitled to a new pump once the warranty expires.
  Can anyone who changed their pump after 4 years tell me what procedure I have
to follow with the insurance company?

Thanks.  Brian