Re: [IP] hypoglycemic unawareness

in 1975-6, i had a fairly serious car accident.... like 3 flips, over an
it was quite horrific... there was no other vehicle involved, and i left
the hospital, the next day, with
little more, then something called "event amnesia". i remember Nothing......
this was way before "modern" testing, at least for me.

my bs was around 60, at the hospital.
now, what i can tell you, is, i can walk around my house, at 40, feeling
just fine. today...
i can not say, if that was the case back then, but if so, 60, is (was) not
ALL that low

I think i have heard, that trauma (or something scary like an accident) can
lower bs

SO, a Possible conclusion, in my case, and that of the original post.
Maybe , it was just some freak accident, and, in fact the low bs,
was more a RESULT then the CAUSE... in my case, my diabetes was NEVER blamed

just a thought.