[IP] Re: vitrectomy

I just had mine done last week.  They put an IV in my arm and knocked me out.
 I woke up while it was being done.  It was totally awesome to watch from the
inside out!  I saw the laser and since my vitrectomy was for a membrane peel,
I saw the claw pick it up and take it out of my eye.  Like I said, totally
awesome.  My husband watched it on a closed-circuit television.

I had it done last Wednesday and was fuzzy until yesterday.  I feel my vision
is back to what it was before surgery and the dr says my vision will improve
over the next 2 months.  I go tomorrow for a recheck as it's been a week.
Also, I wore the patch for only one night.

Good luck.  Oh, yeah, had no, and I mean, no, pain afterwards.  I was amazed.
 Right now it's a little scratchy as I was out in the wind today.