[IP] Endoscopy to R/O Celiac

My 15 year old son had endoscopy today, testing for celiac in the small
intestine after blood work came back positive for celiac.  We won't know for
another week what the pathology shows.  It scares me to think he may have to
deal with celiac on top of diabetes...just so much for anyone, let alone a
teen to deal with.  He's a really brave kid, made jokes through the day
despite being afraid.  In fact most of the kids I've met with type 1 are
incredibly resilient!

Just wanted to share that Dan left his pump on through the test, and it made
things so much easier.  We were relieved that the medical team asked us
questions about the pump, saying openly that they just didn't know much about
it, and please educate them.

I appreciate this on-line support group so much, thanks to all.
Mom to Dan, 15, dx at 11