RE: [IP] IP] I'm Celebrating!

Hi Don!

Thanks for the good wishes!  I'm feeling great about being 50 and making it!
Not to speak of the aches and pains that have been around like forever so
who cares that a number makes me 50?  I've felt like 50 for at least 20
years now~  All in the attitude I say.

I live in New Port Richey which is 40 miles north of Tampa on the west
coast...so I guess we don't live too close...

But hey, if you ever get to Tampa or Disney, give a holler.  I'm only an
hour from Tampa and an hour and a half from Disney.

I have made the drive to Disney several times to meet lots of friends I made
on internet to get to see them in person!

Kathy Bruckmeyer