[IP] FW: Diabetes Software

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 6:38 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Diabetes Software

I happened to go over to the Animas web site after reading about the the
worlds best pump statements and I noticed that Animas has diabetes software.
I tried to download it and try it but the website has the download function
temporarily diabled.

I did however go to the web and looked under the title of "Diabetes
Management Software" and had a ton of hits pertaining to this subject.

One gentleman said that the EZ manager tracking software from Animas was the
best but most expensive on the market.  He stated that there was a food
datebase that included fast foods and everything.

Folks go to www.calorieking.com and look at their diabetes tracking and food
database software.

It will cost you a grand total of 35 dollars for both pieces of software and
I have used it ever since I started injections and carb counting.  It does
not allow you to print out the information but is a wonderful tool for us
pumpers to use on our PDA and the food database is free if you use it on
your desktop.

Check it out, I think you will be impressed.

Good Luck All, Mark
---

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.