Re: [IP] The good side of DM

My original message opened with:
"For anyone who has a problem reconciling that there
are good things about DM - stop reading now and hit
the delete key."

Your response:
"IMO, there is NO "good side of DM"... not even

My conclusion:

Maybe your keyboard is missing the delete key?

I respond:

lemesee... yep... it has a delete key........
I DID hit the delete, but Internet Explorer Did nothing.... it just sat there

My conclusion:

Your instructions, which i DID follow, did not work.....
(i guess i should have followed the "stop reading now" part) ....My Bad