Re: [IP] Hospitalized Again - someone help with advice please

Anytime Veronica has large ketones, our protocol is to go straight to
the ER. Every time she has had large ketones she has needed IV fluids
to get rid of them. So far, no hospitalization for it, but at least
then it would save me the $50 copay for ER visits that don't result in

mom to Patrick, 17, Sean 15, Catherine, 12, and Veronica, 8, dxd 3/11/02