RE: [IP] Hospitalized Again - someone help with advice please

It is extremely important when you get sick and vomit or run a fever to stay
hydrated.  I'm sure that is what happened to your daughter (that she was
dehydrated) and started to run high keytones.

Rule of them for ME...if I get sick, I always try to mix a little bit of
juice with water and keep sipping it, check my bg every two hours and
keytones as well.  Helps keep me out of trouble.

Please don't get upset.  You can't know everything all at one time and you
learn through experiences, some of them not good but what can you do???

hope she is feeling better soon.

Kathy Bruckmeyer