RE: [IP] Air bubbles in resevior

Jacqueline,

First off, don't disconnect your pump until you have a reservoir that is
satisfactorily filled. You do not need to do that. Fill it first.

Secondly, place the reservoir and plunger over the insulin bottle and fill
it with air by pushing down on the plunger. Turn it over and let it fill
itself, after that pull down very slowly on the plunger and fill it to
The level it needs. If bubbles appear use a pen and tap lightly on the
Reservoir until they rise to the top. Push up on the plunger very lightly to

Eliminate them into the insulin vile, then gently pull down on the plunger
To fill it up. This process should take about 2 minutes.

After successfully filling it, disconnect your pump and current infusion
set, rewind the pump and continue on.......

jimb