On 11 Nov 2003 at 12:43,  <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Animas IR1200?
> Nope, major problem with it <smile>  Only holds 200 units of Insulin.
> I would be changing reservoirs every two days.

 Granted, I should have YMMV'ed this message. It will in no way compete with the
 pump we were born with, and for YOU it may not be the Perfect Pump. But I will
stick with
 my original statement as far as manufactured pumps go, "The BEST PUMP EVER!!!"
 Absolutely NONE BETTER!!! :>) (unless your concern is volume then the Panomat
is the one for you)