Re: [IP] EZ Manager

Are you having a better time with the EZ Manager Plus?  I had troubles the
first time until someone from Animas walked me through it.  You need to
select custom for hotsynch.  Select only EZ Manager, and then allow
overwrites.

I hope this helps!

Chris
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in
finishing an activity but in doing it.

Author Greg Anderson