Re: [IP] The good side of DM

i dont think i need to defend, my outlook, on things.. BUT

 >>But, I am thankful that I have a friend that I would not have ever had
if I were not diabetic.

 >> have made so many friends (life-long, not just acquaintances), met
 >> countless wonderful people, and experienced many wonderful things (like
 >> counseling at diabetes camp) - because of the diabetes

id give them all up tomorrow, with out needing  .00004 seconds to think
about it.....

as was mentioned, it is good, to "look on the bright side of life"
but honestly... IMO, there is NO "good side of DM"... not even close.....