[IPn] Still working on yesterday's challenge

Hi everyone,
It's day 11 of our Fall pledge drive and we've matched $25.00 of
the $100.00 LONE STAR STATE challenge from yesterday.

If you like the information and comradery you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and give
$10 or $20 a year to help out. There are currently well over 4000
members of the forum. If each contributed just 50 cents a month --
less than a buck!!, no fund raising would be needed to reach our goal.
So please won't you contribute today.

Salt Lake City writes:
>Endos are helpful and one should never go without one... but parents
>fight the battle each and every day.  The combined wisdom of  many
>parents of insulin pumpers is more helpful to me than any doctor.
>The PoP email list has been a life saver - literally - since my
>daughter started the pump just over a month ago!  Thanks for a
>valuable service!

Please send me your thoughts for tomorrows pledge reminder.

To help match the TEXAS challenge or to make a sustaining gift to
Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035