[IP] Paradigm pumps

Would anyone be interested in trading infusion sets.  I have four boxes of
23" infusion sets which I ordered but found that I like the 43" sets better.
Since I am initiating the trade-off I will pay for the postage of the 43"
 infusion sets. I dont need the reserviours. You can email me privately so we
give anyone unnecessary emails to delete.  Thank you.  Jan  Dx 1/64