Re: [IP] Eye Docs

 I have not actually seen one yet, or read up on them, but the last time my Wife
(not diabetic) went to the opthomologist they used a retina
 scanner instead of dialating her eyes. The doc that did the exam told her that
it was just as effective a way of looking at the retina as
 dialation. With the added benefit that the can save a picture of the renina
both to show you and put in your chart for comparison on your
 next visit. It is supposed to make tracking changes in the condition of the
retina much more accurate.