Oh wow.I must have missed that detail somehow. I prefer larger
cartridges for Shannon even if it means a slightly larger pump. But I
have to admit, it does sound like a great pump! :-)

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  :-)
 "I count carbs, not sheep!"
 Kathleen said:
Animas IR1200?

Nope, major problem with it <smile>  Only holds 200 units of Insulin.
I would be changing reservoirs every two days.