RE: [IP] Disappointed in ER (the TV show)

>Oh, and the nurse she replaced was Abbey, not Maggie.  Did I mention I'm an ER
>nerd??  :)

 Wow! How could I make such a mistake, calling her Maggie? Well, I'm horrible at
remembering names. I mean, I constantly forget the names of my own kids! LOL.

 Thanks for the correction...Abbey! Right! Coolest nurse since Carol. Of course,
this new nurse...forget her character name...looks like she's going to be up
there as well!

 (Since we're mentioning ER...well, I can't wait for the name that Romano gets
fired or killed or something on the show. They have made his character so
negative that it is just painful to watch.)