[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #651

 I have to change my sites every 2-3 days due to an allergic reaction I am
having and my skin doesn't heal very well. That's another story though and is
hopefully being taken off due to an enormous amount of help from my faithful and
wonderful doctors :)

>>> Why are you changing your site when you change the reservoir? I
 usually change my sites every three days and my reservoirs three times a month,
because I fill them with 300 units of insulin, but that's just my preference.

 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling, he will hide me
in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:5

Do you Yahoo!?