RE: [IP] Not quitting but close to it

Forgot to add - I also press firmly on the back of the inserter when it has
been released.  Then, I take the inserter out and then the introducing

I used to take out the inserter needle just a bit and do a 3600 turn before
taking it all out.  For a while there I thought that it was when I took the
inserter needle out that caused the cannula to come out and crimp.  I never
proved this and I don't do it 100% anymore and still have not see the bent

I am convinced (based on my experience) that for me it is an inserter thing.

Dx'd 2/11/02 pumping since June'02 (MM's 511 Paradigm)