[IP] Jacqueline Hall-air bubbles

  Simple Choice has reservoirs that fit the 508 that fill with minimum air
bubbles, I think you will like these. Just contact the company and they will
send you a couple of free samples. Also if you are interested ask for their free
samples of their infusion sets including the patch when it is available.

 Why are you changing your site when you change the reservoir? I usually change
my sites every three days and my reservoirs three times a month, because I fill
them with 300 units of insulin, but that's just my preference.