Re: [IP] static electricity discharges

Richard, that would be great if something like that could be arranged
for me by MM.  The great majority of my failures occur during the night
while I am asleep in my bed on cotton sheets, washed with with fabric
softener and dried with dryer sheets, then sprayed with static guard.  I
sleep in cotton fabric and keep the pump touching my skin as a MM
engineer has advised this would be the best way to ground it, better
than in their case or wrapped in a dryer sheet.  These steps have cut
down on how often my pump stops working but have not eliminated the

It would be wonderful if MM had other ideas, but they seem to have run
out of options.  They have never suggested any further ideas and
basically just offer me another pump, but every pump has done the exact
same thing.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted