[IP] Air bubbles in resevior

 I wasted over 100 units tonight on trying to get air bubbles out of the
reservior and it took me over an hour and I ended up having to put a lot less
insulin into the reservior then normal so I will have to change my site earlier
which won't be good since I react and my skin doesn't heal quickly so I don't
have many sites left. I have this problem just so often that it's very
discouraging and at times makes me what to just forget the pump, it's a huge
problem. Does any else have this problem or have any ideas or advice about
getting the air bubbles out of the reservior with minimal trouble aside from
knocking the reservior with your finger or pen or something? Is there something
I can do so that I don't spend an hour off the pump trying to get bubbles out
(and I'm not talking about just little ones, I'm talking about lots of bubbles
that won't leave) and so I don't waste 100 units each time trying to get them
out, I am really struggling with this so any advice will be great.!
 Oh, I use humalog as well.

Jacqueline Hall

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done

Do you Yahoo!?