[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #647

All the pumpers I interact with say they have *never* had success using
the Quicksets in their belly.  The 90 degree angle and the way the
muscles flex would almost guarantee a bent canula.  We can't put
QuickSets in our 2 yo daughters' belly for this very reason.   I highly
recommend a different location (butt, hips, back of thighs) if you stay
with the Quick Sets, or change to one of the 30 degree sets mentioned
by others.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping Cozmo 4/03.

On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 09:38  AM, insulin-pumpers-digest