RE: [IP] don't quit! Debra

Debra,

Don't quit using the pump.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll find it
much better than injections.  This disease is hard to manage sometimes,
regardless of what regimen you are on, so give yourself a break and keep
trying.

Best wishes,

Antonio in Los Angeles
Age 37, Type 1 for 10 years
Paradigm 512

Debra wrote:
> I'm a newbie to the pump.  I've had it for 5 weeks. SNIP
> the pumpis working but it is not accomplishing its function.  SNIP
> the insulin is not getting to my body

<snip>