Re: [IP] don't quit!

I second the don't give up -- I too, was having problems with the infusion
set.  Had a first few really good weeks, with very nice blood sugars, and
nice weight loss too.  Then I went through a period where I was itching
constantly at the site, having to change every couple of days.  I ended up
changing from Humolog to Novolog, trying different sets -- I ended up
staying with the original sets, but trying a few of double brands helped.

Also reviewing the instructions and slowing down helped.

Now I only have to change a site when I didn't plan to because I put the
pump in the wrong place -- Saturday I ripped one off because I was trying to
wear the pump at my waist again and got the tubing caught on a door knob.