Re: [IP] Bolusing and eating out

I have recently started handling eating out in this way:

 Once I know what I'm going to eat and estimated it's carbs, I'll bolus, but use
a 30-minute square wave. This is because when I eat out, I tend to eat slower
and in stages. This gives the advantage of avoiding a low because I haven't
eaten everything yet, and also the option to stop the remaining bolus if I
decide to not finish everything, etc. This has actually been working quite well
for me, and I don't have to worry about forgetting to bolus, which I had done a
few times when eating out before.