[IP] Infusion sight troubleshooting

I recently had a problem and wanted to "test" the infusion site.

1.  Never keep bolusing to bring down your BG.  Inject using the same
insulin from the same vial the pump was filled with if possible, that way,
you can check not only the infusion site but the insulin as well.  Who knows
the insulin is bad.

2.  If the BG goes down after injecting, change the infusion set (I was told
that by Minimed)

3.  If the BG does not go down after an injected bolus, your insulin is bad,
change the reservoir after you BG goes down of course with new insulin from
a different vial.

Hope this helps you guys, It sure makes sense to me, but I am just a rookie

Mark Thomas