Re: [IP] ER and Organ Donor

Okay.. On the topic of organ/tissue donations.
They can use ALMOST everything from the body
Nerves (for progressive Ulnar Neuropathy not caused by diabetes)
Liver, which can be sectioned off to fit 2 people as the Liver is the ONLY
organ in the body to regenerate
Eyes (aka Cornea's)
and Most important...
the LARGEST organ of the body THE SKIN

what some do not know, is if you have a son, and you do a circumsision, the
foreskin of the newborn childs penis can also be used.. It is used to grow
donor skin as is the skin of the person that has passed away and has agreed
to becoming a organ/tissue donor.

United Network for Organ Sharing http://www.unos.org/
How to Become an Organ and Tissue Donor http://www.organdonor.gov/

Thank you for allowing me to share some of my knowlage to the IP site
>>Even the skin can be used.  I didn't know that.

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es