Re: [IP] Bolusing and eating out

 Once I sit down at a restaurant I check my BG and record it in my log book and
if I am taking any sort of a correction I take it at that point. I LEAVE THE LOG
BOOK OUT until my food comes - at that time I go ahead and calculate and take my
meal bolus and put the book away. It becomes my "cross check" to make sure that
I don't start yakking and enjoying the meal and forget to take my bolus.

Linda & Dax