[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #648

>I'm so tired of having to call
>and argue with the insurance companies and my HR department. I can't take

In the state of New Jersey we have an insurance commission which I use
whenever I can not settle an issue with the insurance company.  I will try
once or twice on my own and if that does not work I write a letter to the
Ins Comm.  The case was solved everytime.
Do not let the bills from MiniMed force you to go back to shots.  I would
copy those bills and send them to your Ins Comm.  Email me if you want me to
see if I can find the address in your state.