[IP] RE: Old MM bills

Since people are having a problem with old Minimed bills, I'm wondering if
anyone has had the problem I have.  I know that I currently owe Minimed my
co-payment from July, but I cannot get them to send me a bill.  I keep calling
and am told they are having a problem in their billing program.  Meanwhile, I
know how much I owe them, but I won't pay it until I receive a bill.  I've
been calling weekly, for over a month and still no bill.  Has anyone else had
this problem?