RE: [IP] Old MM bill and Why!!!

I am sorry all of you are having trouble with your billing. I know it
can be frustrating!!!!!!!!! I believe a lot of this trouble has to do
with the merger MM with Medtronic. I also had problems with an earlier
bill. I spoke with customer service, I was very nice and polite. They
gave some flak, but I was persistent. After about 9 months, the problem
was resolved. I wish they had taken care of it sooner but they did. No
company is perfect and if you don't get good service, ask for a manager
or someone higher up. You will get results.