Re: [IP] Not quitting but close to it

Did you try injecting insulin and did the blood sugars come down?  That
would tell you that the infusion site is the the problem.  My husband's had
a massive bone infection, maybe, since probably last Christmas.  He just
went off ciprofiloxin 500 mg twice per day after being on it for 3 mo solid.
  His daily insulin dose is down 8 uts. and  he is still hypoglycemic!  Get
it!  His basals are too high now, because he is off the anti-biotic.  He
also had a lot of exercise this week-end so that might be another reason for
lows today.   I'm probably going to have to put his basals back to what they
were before Christmas.

You have to be a thinker to fly an insulin pump.  I'd like something a
little more like a pancreas.