[IP] Re: old MM bill

>>I also believe that the provider cannot legally bill you for anything over
the amount it contracted for with your insurer. MM must know this. <<

Mary, I wonder what and how they can do this if they know it is not legal.  I
just got off the phone with MM and spoke to Yolanda and told her my
 suspicions that this was paid in full by my insurance company and my portion
was paid
in full and that they cannot pursue the insured for whatever was left over.
She said she would look into the matter and call me back.  So far, no phone
 call. I told her I would like to get something in writing stating that my
is on hold so I would not get any more collection letters.  She was going to
look into it.  We shall see.  I told her that I belong to a insulin pumper
 group and that others have been having this problem and that we would like to
this issue resolved.  No comment on her part.
~Donna K