[IP] California Insurance Commissioner

You can find out who the Ins commissioner is in California on line, or
calling legislature.  I am currently pursuing BCBS of OK discrimination
regarding test strips and when I mentioned contacting insurance
commissioner, I got some attention.   Now that MM is helping with the
problem, it may work out OK.  I recommend ccing the insurance Commissioner,
with the correct address on your letter, and see how fast you get action.
What MM is doing seems illegal to me.  Sounds like the finance dept just
turned all the old bills over to a collection company and they don't care
about logical responses....they are paid on the dollar collected.
Companies, including insurance companies, do not like attention from the
state Insurance commissioner.
too much caffeine, kinda chatty this am