[IP] ER and Organ Donor

I think TV exists for money making and entertainment.   HOWEVER, last weeks
ER did an incredible job of educating the public about being an organ donor.
I was so impressed with how well they presented the importance of it.   Even
the skin can be used.  I didn't know that.  I have been a registered donor
(listed on my drivers license, and letters in my docs med files) since 1970.
Both children also.    Maybe I will get a chance to have islet cell
transplant because of some donor.....I have read that 100 of 115 of those
having the transplant no longer need insulin.......!! and that the
immunosuppressive drugs are getting "better and better" in regards to their
side effects.  Please all of you, DONATE to the IPers.....and Become and
organ donor.
Bonnie from Bama