[IP] annoying alarms

No alarms for me.....I put mine on vibrate.  Takes care of all the problems
for me and I can feel it even in bed.......the Paradigm has a good vibration
and if it is lying on the mattress, not even near me, it makes a funny buzz
vibration you can "hear" through the mattress, took me a while to figure out
what the hell it was......now it is a comfort. Sorta like the clicks used to
be on the old MM when it was bolusing.  Now, there are no clicks,  but a
nice vibrate when complete, and then a reminder vibrate to test every few
hours.   No One ever know but me.   I like that.
Bonnie from Bama