[IP] Re: old MM bill

I wonder if contacting the insurance commissioner in our states where we all
live would be interested in this incident.  Hmmm, maybe I should mention that
when I finally get to speak with someone at MM regarding this issue.  Looks
like that may take until pigs fly before I actually get to speak to someone
 about it. I have been pursuing an upgrade to the Paradigm 512, now I wonder if
should considering what they are doing now.
~Donna K