Re: [IP] Eye Questions

 I had lazer surgery to both of my eyes about fourteen years ago. I had the most
wonderful doc doing the surgery. I couldn't handle the lazer blasts so I had to
have a shot to numb the optic nerve. I thought of Hitchcock(sp?) when I saw that
needle coming at me. He always had these long hallway scenes to exagerate the
distance. That's what the needle looked like to me. Afterward I told my doc, and
it ended up we read and were interested in the same kinds of books and movies,
so my happy place was in talking to him about the gorriest horror books and
films we had seen and wanted to see. I had over 22 surgeries between both eyes.
I almost went blind and he saved my sight. We had alot of time to get to know
one another.

Sincerely,
Lisa Ann,
iddm 33yrs, pumping 13yrs &
stepsister now pumping as of last Wed. both on MM

email @ redacted wrote:
Bottom line....find some happy place to go to while it is happening.....look
into the light...he will ask you to keep both eyes open and it is NOT
easy...you won't be able to close the eye he is zapping, but you will want to
try.....and keep breathing...nice deep steady breaths...if you hold it, you
will pass
out and they wont just prop you back in the chair and blast away...they will
make you come back another day and start the whole F#*&ing thing over again

let me know if you have any other questions

Sara Smarty Pants AZ