[IP] Re: Not quitting but close to it

>>>  I am using 6mm QS
with the quicksetter.  The location is just above the belly button
crease - about 1 inch a above that fold.  I don't have very much fat
but I can pinch a good inch there.  >>>

It sounds as though this is your regular spot to place a site. I hope you
were taught rotation, like with injections. Also, it is not good to be near
the navel, and don't return to a site within 1" for a month. IP has a page
of sites and there should be a chart in your manual, which should be cracked
open once in awhile (and I HATE to read manuals!!!). LOL You can also try
other styles of sets to see if they work better for you. That's why we say
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) since what one pumper uses may not work for
another. Let us know how it goes. We don't want you to give up!

Sign in a restaurant: Coffee Rules: Cup $.75; half morning $2.00; all
morning $2.50; all day $3.00. For $3.50 you are allowed to leave for lunch
and return.